Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Teacher Cards


My son's last day of school was May 20. Here are a couple of pictures of the cute little cards I made for his teacher and parapro. They are apple blackout features from the Doodlecharms Cricut cartridge; I put 2 on my Gypsy, flipped one, and then welded them together to form the card base. Then, I used the layers feature to get the red and brown parts and the original apple for the green and then layered them on top of each other. The words are from the Cuttin' Up Cricut cartridge ("Thanks A Million!" is a button on the cart and for the #1 Teacher, I used letters from Cuttin' Up and then welded "Teacher" with my Gypsy).  For the sentiments on the inside, I copied and pasted poems found on the web onto a MS Word document and played with locations on the page until it fit inside my apple card cutouts.  Then, I placed my printed-on paper into my Cricut and cut out the apple shapes again to form the card liners.  Thanks for looking!!

No comments: