Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Cricut Craft Room's Theme Day Sunday - BIRTHDAYS

It's BIRTHDAY time over at My Cricut Craft Room!!!  If you've come from there, you're in the right spot. If not, please head on over to My Cricut Craft Room to see all the wonderful BIRTHDAY creations the Design Team has made!

Yesterday happened to be my sister-in-law's 30th birthday, so I made her a card to commemorate this wonderful occasion!  Her favorite colors are pink and black, so this is what I came up with:


I took a standard white 5x6.5 card from my stash and added the black and white paper from DCWV (The Glitter Stack 8x8 pad - found at Big Lots for just $7!).  The picture doesn't show it too well, but the spots have glitter on them. Then, I used Designers Calendar Cricut Cartridge for my "thirty" and "30" sentiments - cut at various sizes from 1" to 1.5" using hot pink cardstock from my stash and my Xyron 1.5" X Sticker Maker.  It wasn't quite "blingy" enough for my SIL, though, so I had to add some pink bling using the iRock - both of which I won from Erica (thank you sooo much - I now have a new favorite toy!). The "Happy Birthday" sentiment on the inside is from a set of stamps I got at Hobby Lobby and the ink is Bright Pink Stampabilities Dye Ink also from Hobby Lobby.


Thank you for stopping by; I hope you like what you see!!!  Don't forget to head over to My Cricut Craft Room to see all the BIRTHDAY creations that have been made today!!

No comments: